Our goal is to have delighted customers and a safe working environment. We aim to use natural resources sustainably, focusing on recycling materials. At Tarmo-Rakenne we want to make the customers’ dream homes within the time period they wish.
During the construction stage, it is possible to customise and tailor a Tarmo-Rakenne home in almost any way. The customer is informed about the price of these alterations well before placing the order. Tarmo-Rakenne can also buy your old home in exchange. The value of it will be evaluated by a sales professional.
More about Tarmo-Rakenne
- We have The Certificate of Competence by the Construction Quality Association (RALA Ry.)
- We are a member organization of the Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries RT (CFCI)
- We support Finnish veterans and youth sports
- We co-operate with the University of Oulu
- All of the new constructions of Tarmo-Rakenne are RS-recommended, which means that they can be sold already during construction and that they have safety systems required by the Finnish Housing Transactions Act
We are happy to assist you. Please contact us to get more information about us and the home you’re interested in!
Contact for more information:
Valtteri Tokkonen, Civil Engineer
Project Leading, Sales, Tailoring
Tel. +358 (0) 50 567 8884
Tarmo Rakenne Oy